Ratings for Dr. William E. Dudley

Dr. Dudley is extremely knowledgeable in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and a whole host of other illnesses (which I have a few of), and has diagnosed and helped me so much. He's a very very kind and caring man. I occasionally did have a problem with his office staff, though. When I called and left messages for him, it seems he very seldom got them. Even something as simple as returning a call. I know it's not his fault, as he tells me he never got the messages, and I do believe him. He said he would speak to his office staff about it. I haven't called since that last appt., but when I do, I'm sure he'll get my messages. If you're looking for an intelligent and compassionate doctor, he's your man.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Very good . . . really cares about his patients . . . very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

I was feeling worse each time my dosage of Synthroid was raised. I begged Dudley to switch me to Armour thyroid, a natural med that I had found while researching my illness but he refused and he ordered thousands of dollars in tests. I finally got another doc to switch me and now I'm feeling great!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2005

Dr. William E. Dudley's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1968)

Molina