Ratings for Dr. Ronald Hirsch

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Very knowledgable works with patients needs infomation explains in laymans terms keep on top of pt health issues.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr.Hirsch is a very friendly doctor but is not much help in preventative medicine. He is very quick to prescribe medication and tell you to come back in a week for another visit.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2009

Office is slow at getting you in, but dr spends real time with each patient. They have added after hours urgent care too, so they can always get you in that day if you are sick.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I've been going to Oakland Family Practice for over 30 years now. Dr. Hirsch is a very caring, helpful doctor. Not on time usually, but they are always able to squeeze you in when you need them. So its evens out I think.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I've been with Oakland Family Practice for over 25 years and been with Dr. Hirsch as my primary care physician for 3 years now. He is very caring and knowledgeable. We are now waiting for me to acquire insurance so he can order further tests for some of my on going problems. Until then he is understanding of my lack of insurance and funds and takes the best possible care of me. He is great!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Hirsch(Oakland Family Practice), is the most concerned Family Doctor I have ever had or even heard about. He scored a perfect 10 on almost all areas. I wish he would open his own practice. I would rather pay him,than the office. He deserves it because he is more than a 10! Accepts Most Ins.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Ronald Hirsch's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1996)

AARP