Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Boim

“BEWARE of Dr .Boim, he filed my daughter;s teeth down without me knowing it!” -If this has happened to you too, please let get together and bring him to court. Dr. Boim put on old, outdated braces that the are not used today and they were very painful. The office was very dirty. No one wore facemasks or gloves. Each patient did not have their own tray with tools used. The tools were put back in the place they were taken. Very dirty. Dr. Boim said 2 years which turned into 2 or 3 years. When we complained to Dr Boim, he was very rude and nasty, and filed my daughter's teeth down without me knowing. Her smile is ruined and her teeth look awful. I'm sure he's done this before, in other reviews I saw he's done this twice before, I wish I saw those reviews first. It has cost me over 5,000 dollars for all this damage to her teeth. I am sick over it. We left his office and are with a new orthodontist and we need to have her teeth cosmetically fixed.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

If this has happened to you too, please let get together and bring him to court. Dr. Boim put on old, outdated braces that the are not used today and they were very painful. The office was very dirty. No one wore facemasks or gloves. Each patient did not have their own tray with tools used. The tools were put back in the place they were taken. Very dirty. Dr. Boim said 2 years which turned into 3 or 4 years. When we complained to Dr Boim, he was very rude and nasty, and filed my daughter's teeth down without me knowing. Her smile is ruined and her teeth look awful. I'm sure he's done this before, in other reviews I saw he's done this twice before, I wish I saw those reviews first. It has cost me over 5,000 dollars for all this damage to her teeth. I am sick over it. We left his office and are with a new orthodontist and we need to have her teeth cosmetically fixed.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been having the worst experience. Dr. Boim does not explain things, is not friendly, and definitely pays little attention to me and often wanders away in the middle of treating me which causes errors. I have been very frustrated with this doctor and would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Treatment took way longer than what we were initially told and Dr. Boim never explained progress or any concerns or issues to me. Had to switch to another orthodontist after 4 years of treatment with him.

Submitted June 12, 2011

Excellent office . The staff is very friendly And they are concerned about the patients.My son had Invisalign treatment & was very happy with the result.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

My children enjoyed being treated by Dr. Boim for their orthodontic problems. He was very kind, easy going and concerned about them as individuals. He contacted my general dentist after our consultation and sent copies of the pictures and the x-rays. He even gave us a copy of the pictures.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005