Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Gertler

Dr. Gertler really listens to your problems and takes all the time you need which is the only reason his puntuality rating is not very high, but I actually prefer doctors that are that attentive, rather than trying to squeeze 6 patients in an hour. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Gertler, but his staff is pitiful and are absolute IDIOTS! Can't get past them to see the doctor! Must find a NEW doctor at this point in time!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

He is very busy, but I have never felt like he rushed through my appointment. I am complicated and he seems to thrive on that. I would not change drs. for anything. I drive 100 miles round trip once a month to see him because he is the only doc I have ever found who was willing to keep digging until he found the problem rather than just throw meds at an unidentified problem. (he did find the problem by the way) 12 years I have seen this doc. I am very happy with him and his practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

He's fabulous. The staff's quality has deteriorated over the years.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Good bedside manner. Does not mind if you ask questions. Very attentive. Remembers alot of your personal information. Takes notes of everything. Contacts your doctors of any changes in medications etc.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Care depends on how rushed he is - this is a very busy practice, and sometimes I feel like I'm getting the bum's rush because I'm not as bad off as his other patients. He actually said this to me once! Argh. I have fibromyalgia, which can be difficult to treat, but I'd like to have more of my concerns addressed, and not told that I'm not that bad off. The only reason I see Gertler is because another doctor (who was very good) in the practice left, so the remaining partners had to take his patients. It sounds like from reading Dr.George's review, I could have gotten worse ;)

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

I feel that Dr. Gertler listens to my concerns when I visit his office. I often bring in articles or news pieces about new treatments to discuss with him. He always takes a look at them and will discuss them with me. If he is not familiar with something, he tells me so. I trust his treatment of me.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2005

Dr. Paul A. Gertler's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC