Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Weiner

Dr. Weiner has been my trusted eye-care professional for years. About four years ago, he performed cataract surgery on me; the results are spectacular! I now have 20/15 acuity and my perception of both color and contrast is far greater than ever before. As a professional pilot and artist, as well as an amateur astronomer and birder, the benefits have been incalculable. Not a day passes that I am not amazed by my vision and grateful to Dr. Weiner for his remarkable skill and compassion!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

You and your staff are the best,keep it up. MLH ps THANKS.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

The best Doctor in the area for treating my rather rare condition, thanks to him and his knowledge I am getting to where I want to be in living without medical limitations. He knows his profession and keeps abreast of current treatments for my particular problem.I know others who suffer from this movement disorder are lucky as I have been in finding him. He is calm informative,knowledgeable,and has had the same staff for all the time i've been with him.He's the kind of doctor who can look you in the eye, and a plus is that he has an 800 number, shows you he's not just a taker, one of a kind that I would reccommend highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

This great Dr. knows what is needed,takes the time to explain what he's doing,has literature in his office along with e-mail addresses and web sites to go to for information and help groups.And he belongs to the a.m.a.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

Dr. Gary B. Weiner's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Salina, KS