Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Patellis

Dr Patellis restored my teeth in 2007 and they still look beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Left in a worse position then I started. I was in no pain and now can barely drink soup. Looking elsewhere for a new dentist

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Implant reconstruction was completed on time and the total cost was LESS than the initial proposal the Dr. Patellis had given me. Truly a perfectionist! He takes great pride in explaining both the treatment and treatment options and puts this information into laymen's terms so that I could make an informed decision. The staff was very knowledgeable and attentive to all of my needs from the moment I walked through the door. I could not have made a better choice in having Dr. Patellis complete my dental work. Truly an incredibly life changing 6 month journey!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Thorough, knowledgable and extremely professional. Dr Patellis answered all of my questions and reviewed all of my options, including finances prior to beginning any treatment.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I was in need of some major dental work and Dr. Patellis and his staff made the experience comfortable, affordable and reassuring. In the end, they gave me exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr Patellis and his staff are "Top Shelf". They do what ever it takes to make you a part of the treatment process. The office atmosphere is efficient yet very relaxing. I never felt as though I was being hurried or that the staff was in a rush. An ON TIME and enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2005