Ratings for Dr. William K. Robinson

I am a RN of 37 years and I am very judgemental of Doctors after dealing with Military Medicine for 27 years.Dr. Robison is one of the finest MD's I have ever had as a physician. I had a Stent placed in my heart this past Thanksgiving but I never had a heart attack because Dr. Robison listened to my symptoms got the tests I needed done right away and when the results came in had me see a cardiologist who immedialtly sent me for a Cath. everyone did what they were supposed to do and I know I have no heart damage because of it and this coming from years as a cardiac nurse.who ever rated him poorly probably didn't do their part by telling him the full story of their symptoms.Waiting on a doctor is no big deal take a book that means he cares enough to listen to his patients.Patients have a major responsibility and most of the time it is the patient who failed to do what was asked of them.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. is slow in diagnosing and treating medical problem.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. William K. Robinson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1993)