Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Lehman-taylor

Dr Lehman-Taylor has been my family doctor for a few years. As I embraced a more holistic approach to my health I continually ran into problems with the doctor. The office is new and modern but the doctors approach is from 30 years ago. Lots of appointments, and referrals, with a reluctance to consider contemporary treatments. After several frustrating encounters I chose to find a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I once saw Dr. Lehman Taylor to meet my medication needs while I was visiting family in Seattle a couple of years ago. I recently moved back to Seattle, and have run out of a critical medication, and Dr. Lehman Taylor's office has been extremely unhelpful during this situation. She is the only doctor in Washington that has my medical history and is qualified to prescribe me this medication, but refuses to do so without seeing me first and has made no effort to help me schedule an expedited appointment so I am now running into all sorts of problems at work since I don't have my medication. If you'd like a doctor that will be there for you when you're in a tough situation I wouldn't choose Dr. Lehman Taylor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

She has been my family doctor for over 20 years. She is a wonderful doctor and human being - always compassionate and understanding. I don't think God makes them any better than her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

She relies too much on the lap top. It's great that they can send out meds, get into files directly, but when going over your chart, almost every time I've gone in there, she goes down my list of meds, and they are wrong. Even some have been on there that I have never heard of?! I think she is often side tracked and doesn't listen to what is said.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Lehmann-Taylor has been my doctor for 13 years. She is woderful, kind, and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

she has been our primary care doctor for 20 years. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. She is not against sending you out for specialized care to another doctor. She is always willing to take the time to really talk.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Very courteous, kind staff and doctor. The doctor listened politely. Did not feel rushed. I'm a new patient so haven't had long term relationship.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Excellent staff of doctors and NP - great environment for patience.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008