Ratings for Dr. Raymond W. Mcallister

Dr. Mcallister is the best family physician in Erie. His staff are caring and compassionate. Dr. Mac always listens to what you are saying and he always takes the time to answer my questions. I have been with him since he entered practice. I have followed him as he switched between St. Vincent and Hamot. He is now with Hamot, which wasn't a problem until they were bought out by UPMC. I hate UPMC, but I love Dr. Mac!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

DR MCALLISTER IS NOW OUT OF UPMC HAMOT. MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OVER 15 YEARS. THIS DR SAVED MY HUSBAND'S LIFE WHEN INVOLVED IN WORKCOMP ACCIDENT IN 2002, WHICH LEFT HIM PERMANENTLY DISABLED, HE WENT TO BAT FOR US AND TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF MY HUSBAND. HE LISTENS, AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE; HE IS NOT AFRAID TO REFER YOU TO OTHER DOCTORS. HE IS ALWAYS CONCERNED AND TAKES TIME WITH YOU, ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE. YES, BECAUSE HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, HE IS VERY BUSY AND SOMETIMES IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS FOR YOUR APPT. HIS P.A. MICHAEL IS ALSO VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WHEN I HAVE EVER NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM DIRECTLY HIS STAFF MAKES SURE THE MESSAGE IS DIRECTED TO HIM. I ALWAYS GET A CALL BACK FROM HIM EITHER THAT DAY OR THE NEXT MORNING. HIS OFFICE STAFF HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME AND HIS MEDICAL STAFF HAS BEEN THERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS OR HELP ME. THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD OVER MY 64 YEARS,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Excellent family doctor! Staff still needs some organization but getting better.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

In my opinon Dr.McAllister is the best Doctor in the world he has saved my life more than once and has always gone to bat for me wehther it as been with insurance or other doctors and he has been my doctor for mor than 10 years .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Doctor has listened to my concerns and the symptoms I'm experiencing. He has been very supportive and understanding of my condition over the years. He has helped me with any paperwork I needed filled out. He has been one the best doctors that I have been to and that's saying a lot considering all the doctors I have seen over the years. I'm very happy with Dr. McAllister and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Communication with Dr., direct is near impossible. Call back from nurses takes to long. Followups if at all are weeks later.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Raymond W. Mcallister's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)