Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Goodman

I've been going to Dr. Goodman for several year. My last two annuals were not the best experiences. I waited a year ago for at least 1/2 hour while he met with a drug rep. This year I waited while I listened to him and the office crew decide on their lunch orders. Hate to tell him, my time is as valuable as his.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Found him to be patronizing following a ruptured ovarian cyst that had sent me to the ER. Felt he gave me very little information on what actually had happened and what else I could expect. Spent most of the appointment pushing the birth control ring, which I did not have any interest in using. I do not recommend him or this extremely large practice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr Goodman had the unpleasant task of breaking the news to my husband and I that the pregnancy we were so excited about had ended in miscarriage. He was professional and caring and didn't rush us in any way to make decisions. One of the best doctors I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Exellent diagnostic skills. After visiting 4 specialists, he was the first one to diagnose it right and save me from surgery. He really took the time to look at all facts.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2005

Dr. Jerry A. Goodman's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Fairfield, OH