Ratings for Dr. Guy Van Dell

i am currently pregnant with my 5th child. Dr. Vandell delivered my last 2 and will deliver this one. I have never had any problems with this office. I referred some of my close friends here. My last pregnancy my son was trying to come at 24 weeks and with Dr. Van dells help I was able to carry him until 36 weeks. I totally trust him and would highly recommend him and his staff. Shelly is GREAT and so is MOLLY! She is the one that caught me having contractions while doing my sono and they did not let me leave the office until I was fully checked out.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Van Dell for 13 years. He's the best! He's easy to talk to, treats you like a person instead of just a patient, caring, and he is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

The best doctor ever!!!!! He is very sweet and always trying to help you. I'm barely 13 weeks but I'm super happy to have him as a doctor!!!!! Very professional!!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Vandell is awesome and has great bedside manner! He truly made me feel important during my pregnancy and made my labor & delivery experience wonderful. I had a previous pre-term birth and with Dr. Vandell's outstanding care, I made it to 38.5 weeks this time! I can honestly say I looked forward to my weekly pregnancy visits and will miss seeing him & his wonderful MA, Stephanie so often! -B. Dotson

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Van Dell is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. He did a great job on my c-section. However, I often felt like he just had way too many patients, because he did not seem to remember me from appointment to appointment, did not follow up on things we had discussed before, and my appointments were usually less than 5 minutes unless I pinned him down with questions. (He did always take the time to answer all of my questions though).

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I have to say that I so miss him as my doctor. I live now in CA and this doctor I have sucks is dumb and is seeing weekly because she just wants to bill my insurance. Dr.Guy Van Dell was absolutely helpful. Beth saw me after my initial visit. But when I was diagnose with ICP Dr.Van Dell step in and he was wonderful. My C-Section went amazing and he was careful the whole time. Even when I had an opening he was there and took care of it. I would so recommend him to anyone I know. I'm going to the same problems only sooner and this Doctor thinks I'm making up ICP. Good luck and stick with Dr.Van Dell he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

The best Doctor ever!!! I highly recommend him . I had 3 miscarriages before and I were completely down thinking I would never be able to have a baby but with all his knowledge and experience he made it happened

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

He is the most amazing doctor ever. I had all 3 of my kids and 2 miss carriages with him. I refer all my friends to him. Molly is amazing also. Would not go to any other obgyn besides him ever again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

He was rude, disrespectful, he didnt treat me with care at all, he was rough during delivery, and after I had the baby, he didnt bother to ever see me, just told me to take advil for the pain. I do NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

He took care of me when I had my first child and subsequent miscarriages..The best of times, the worst of times. Himself and his staff showed me a great deal of support and genuine concern.Dr Van Dell has an awesome,bed side manner.He really listens and cares.He is passionate about his work and he is a plethra of information. He creates options and tells you why it night be a great way to go!He's an Amazing doctor!!5 stars

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013