Ratings for Dr. Elizibeth Chalom

Very inconsiderate. I live 2 hours a way from her office. After speaking to her on the phone, she told me that she wanted me to bring my daughter in the next day. I called and the staff gave me an appointment and told me that I would have a long wait. I didn't mind because my daughter's knee was bigger that the other, she was limping and in pain. Normally, I would wait in the examination room for 30 - 45 minutes anyway. After driving for almost 2 hours, I got there 20 minutes past my appointment time and she refused to see my daughter! I couldn't believe that she would send us back knowing my circumstances. I do not recommend her at all. She doesn't care a bit. And she didn't do anything for my daughter. I told my daughetr's pediatrician and he recommended another doctor to take my daughter to. How can you be a children's doctor and watch a child walk out of your office in pain for being 20 minutes late when you're running behind schedule anyway? That's just wrong and hurtful.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

I feel that she is a very good Dr. and is very involved with all her children. She is wonderful with the little ones. I do feel however that as your child grows up 15-16-17 then you should start looking for an adult dr.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2005