Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Bianco

When you go and see this guy he make you feel rushed. My two appointments with him lasted about 2 minutes each, I've switched to someone more caring......a real doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

A superb Doctor. He is extremely knowledgable. He has a very polite and efficient staff. This man saved my life. He is a very efficient with NO BS . He is "to the point" , yet very amicable. I highly recommend Dr Bianco.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I wouldn’t take an animal to this man! After almost killing me due to his lack of knowledge, I was admitted to the hospital again and told them I did not want anything to do with Bianco. I then get a bill from him - the hospital had him read my test results. I refused to pay and sent the hospital a letter to hospital and Bianco explaining why I was not paying the bill. This is the very nasty and totally unprofessional reply I received from Bianco: “This office is in receipt of your slanderous response to your financial responsibility. Fortunately, for you the hospital has agreed to compensate for my services due to their error, otherwise we would have been more than glad to pursue this further as in the past. Wishing you the best in your continued miserable existence.” Those were his exact words! Unbelievable!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

so sad he was a doctor for my Mom for over 10yrs. and now he sends her letter in mail that he is discharging her because she owes him $16.00, meanwhile she overpaid her medicare deductible of $147.00 and he owes her and he will not refund her money but decides to not take care of her when she has a heart problem...she has already had open heart surgery ....she needs care to check her coumadin monthly yet he will not care for her when he owes her money!!!!! This has got to be the worst Dr. I have ever seen in my life!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr. Bianco for 11 years. Due to an error in bookeeping I just received a letter from Dr. Bianco telling me he will not be my dr. anymore. I am 81 years old, with a heart problem and he is dismissing me for 16.00... TERRIBLE. The truth of the matter is I overpaid him , paid my medicare deductable to him after i had paid it already to another dr. and he refuses to refund me my 147.00 but will dismiss me for 16.00. He chose the wrong profession, Dr.s are supposed to care for their patients not squabble over 16.00. I am working with Medicare to help me get my money back from him but would never ever refer him to anyone, he doesn't care about you he just cares about how much he can make from you. His quote was " I am running a business here " As far as his office workers, horrible, I asked them to send me an itemized bill, they said " if you want one you have to come down and get it" meanwhile I am in the hospital with conjestive heart failure. SAD!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

My parents have been patients of Dr.Bianco for over 15yrs. We have found his staff to be very deadicated to the wellness of their patients. He goes the extra mile for his patient above and beyond the call of duty. This is a rare quailty in doctors today.I know this from experience. He has proved himself time and time again. "Dr. B" is one of the best around.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Went once, staff were rude, wait was long and did not like doctor's manner so chose another cardiologist in area.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

This Dr. was very kind during my hospital stay and always on time...he was very good at explaining what was wrong eith me....and he did not rush through my examination.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

The advice I received from Dr. Bianco resulted in a lessening of pain. I found him to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2005

Dr. Robert C. Bianco's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Massachusetts