Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Cook

This Dr. was the first experience I'd had with Obgyn's. I was 18 years old when I found I was pregnant with twins. At eighteen weeks I began having terrible pain and lost what I believe was my mucous plug the morning before I saw Dr. Cook. I went in to the office. First of all I was given only one U/S for twins (high risk). He "checked" my cervix and my babies heartbeats. Then went on to tell that "I was a big girl" and that with one baby there would be pain, with two babies there would be twice the pain. He then sent me, in pain, and teary eyed, on my way. Two days later after excruciating, and what turned out to be actual labor, I broke my water at home. I delivered my babies at a hospital with no pain meds. I was treated horribly. The most horribly I've ever been treated not just by a doctor (you should be able to expect more) but by any other human being in my life. I will always remember this man. Please ladies think twice before using this DR.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2005

Dr. Steven L. Cook's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal