Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Strong

I highly recommend Dr. Strong he is a smart, grounded, realistic person with a great listening ear and very sound advice. He is clearly smart, but speaks so that I can hear his advice. He has helped me learn communication skills which are enhancing my marriage and benefiting my family. He has a great way of looking at life and it has helped me sort out mine.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I went to see Dr. Strong every week for over a year and I am forever grateful to him. He is approachable, intelligent and a truly nice guy. He helped me navigate through a really tough time in my life by asking insightful questions and giving me his thoughts, advice and suggestions. His office is comfortable and he was always on time.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2005