Ratings for Dr. Stanton G. Axline

Axline knows what hes doing. You can tell by sitting down with him that your dealing with a knowledgeable doctor. Overall, a respectful and courteous careprovider.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

His assistant,Elizabel is rude,nosey,lazy and totally incompetent.She loses papers,mixes up appointments,and is a fount of misinformation.The doctor is pleasant but his assistant is the worst.I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Axline's assistant is pleasant, lazy,forgetful,disorganized,and generally incompetent.Axline's behavior varies-from small flashes of temper to geniality.I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2005

Dr. Stanton G. Axline's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1960)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126221'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126221'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Stanton" to "Stanton G."

October 20, 2013