Ratings for Dr. Phillip N. Bushnick

I have had numerous cosmetic surgeries with Dr.Bushnik with excellent results. After relocating I went to a different cosmetic surgeon who almost killed me. Dr. Bushnik will only offer services safe for the patient which should be extremely valued.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr. Bushnick! I had reconstructive surgery of my breasts after 30 years. I am thrilled, I have no more pain, they look awesome! I would definitely recommend him to family as well as friends.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Excellent experience! Dr Bushnick is very kind & caring. He really took his time with me. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I am a breast cancer survivor! Dr. Bushnick was with me every step of the way! He is kind, considerate, and the best at his job! My new breasts are beautiful! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had a breast augmentation & a tummy tuck with Dr. Bushnick. I couldn't be happier! He was very kind, professional & informative. He spent much more time with me than the other doctors I had consultations with. Many of my friends went to Dr. Bushnick after seeing my results. They are extremely happy, too. I would highly recommend Dr. Bushnick.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I think he was great. Made me very at ease in an uncomfortable situation.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Making inapropiate jokes,not listening to concerns,refusing to take any responsibility for own mistakes,blames patient for bad results - the worst experience imaginable- I felt like a guinea pig he was playing with. AVOID !

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2005

Dr. Phillip N. Bushnick's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners