Dr. Yoko Momoyama

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yoko Momoyama

I've referred her to so many people it's now tough to get in, because she's EXCELLENT. She is rushed at times, but could be because she gets requested so frequently. She's very knowledgeable, asks good questions and seems to think ahead of the game when it comes to health concerns. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I thought she was very nice and honest but the visit seemed extremely rushed. She moved very quickly, but seemed to listen well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

You will think you are the only patient she has.She has never rushed me out of the office and makes sure all aspects of my health are covered during the visit.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

She is an excellent doctor. She does not rush you out of the office, and she makes sure you understand your diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

I absolutely love this doctor. I have been her patient for years and she is the best. She takes the time to talk to me and every time I am in her office I feel like her only patient...she doesn't rush you along.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

flag | Submitted October 5, 2005

Dr. Yoko Momoyama's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Oxford