Ratings for Dr. Wendy R. Eider

Very good Dr. I'm glad I found her !! I feel she really wanted to help me and was very caring and nice!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

She is the best doctor. I feel very comfortable with her and she always knows exactly what how to fix the problem

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

This doctor was rude and called us liars in the first ten min. We walked out and she even had her nurse call us later and refund us the copay. We have never been treated so bad. Its a shame for a doctor to be allowed to treat anyone that way. My husband is in chronic pain and did not need the stress of a visit like that.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

Doctor is one of the best I've ever had. Well worth the wait to see her. When you have an appointment call first to see how far behind schedule she is. Again, one of the best.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

flag | Submitted October 4, 2005

Dr. Wendy R. Eider's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)