Ratings for Dr. Harvey M. Lederman

Dr. Lederman has been our family doctor for almost 20 years. He has brought our family through some rather life threatening situations. There are not enough ways to thank him and his staff for all they have done for us! Thank you Dr. Lederman from the heart.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

He's great - the only problem is he works very limited hours due to his own health issues, so its hard to get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Lederman is very thorough. He keeps investigating til he finds the problem. He is very knowledgable. I always feel very safe and secure in his hands.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

He misdiagnosed my mother's heart attacks,He said that she needed physical therapy for her shoulder pain. She complained of back pain and sweats! He did not take her symptoms seriously. He should have ordered at the very least an ECG! He could have prevented her congestive heart failure. A month later, she awoke in the middle of the night short of breath and had to be rushed to the emergency room!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2005

Dr. Harvey M. Lederman's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1978)