Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Grabowski

Everything about my experience with Dr. Grabovski and his staff was fantastic. He knew what he was doing, he knew what I needed and yet he validated and listened to all my concerns and questions. I am so grateful for doctors like him! And the Parkview staff was AWESOME!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

excellent doctor, outstanding bedside manner, cares deeply about his patients and their outcomes

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Dr. Grabowski is awesome! He is very caring, kind and compassionate. He performed an extensive sugery on my colon and I was absolutely amazed at the results. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I have seen Dr G for several surgeries and they went perfectly. He explains everything he's going to do so you're prepared which takes away a lot of the fear or apprehension. He also cares alot about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Michael W. Grabowski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)