I recently saw Dr. Davila and I just wanted to say what a wonderful doctor he is. I felt very comfortable to ask him any questions concerning my surgery which I will be having soon. Thank u Dr. Davila for being so kind and making me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr Davila is fantastic. Check out the internet, he is all over it. All good!He has help me with Mesh erosion. Gentle, kind, listens, explains. The best Dr I have ever had and I have and still have some great ones. Dr Davila is a #10 all the way.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr Davila is kind caring and ultimately knowledgeable. Excellent table side manner. He's a 10 all the way. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Davila and his staff are amazing. They made me feel comfortable and put me at ease when I had to go through pelvic reconstruction.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

After surgery I left feeling better than I did when I went in there. This was an out patient corrective prolaspe surgury. Dr. Davila is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr Davila is a warm and wonderful human being. I am grateful for his skill and talent as a surgeon everyday. I am 57 yrs old and the hysterectomy, along with other internal repairs, I just had was painless and amazing! I just want to tell everyone who has this procedure planned for the future to cancel it and see Dr Davila!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr.Davila was awesome at putting me at ease. I am a 43 year old who was facing hysterectomy and pelvic floor repair. The surgery went well and I went home the following day. I would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone facing this!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Love the DR!!!! he is informative and bedside manner is GREAT! I am 35 yrs old and needed hysterectomy and pelvic reconstruction< he has been GREAT!!! Staff that follows also good, nurses just okay.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

He is a very good surgeon and is glad to answer questions.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Guillermo Davila's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1983)

AARP

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126173'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "G. Willy" to "Guillermo"

April 15, 2012