Ratings for Dr. Marshall E. Mccabe

I have been Dr. McCabe's patient for the last 20 years and not going back after my last colonoscopy. He made a few comments to me in my pre-procedure appointment that were judgmental and not necessary. I requested to not be sedated for the procedure which appeared to anger him. I believe he wanted to do what was best for him and not me the patient. I will be looking for a new doctor for my next colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Friendly but not real iformative. Leaves you hanging and waiting hoping someone wil get back with you. Calling his office and talking to his nurse gets you nothing. I a disappointed and concerned but left waiting for that call that doesn't come.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. McCabe has an excellent bed side manner. He actually makes time after office hours and even on weekend to call me back to go over lab results with me. He gets to know you as a person during your visits. I would recommend him HIGHLY to anyone. If only all doctors were like Dr. McCabe!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Great doctor! Significantly improved my quality of life. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

The wait was longer than usual but I really didn't mind the wait because he took a lot of time with me, he was very thorough. He responded quickly and showed great interest to my need.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Might be a good doctor but has a poor bedside manor. Still waiting after two weeks for results from tests that his receptionists say have been back since the day after the tests were performed but "he hasn't had time to review them".

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. McCabe has been wonderful! His diagnosis has given me my life back. He and his staff are very compassionate. They really do care about their Patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Medicine prescribed made my mother more ill then when she came to see him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Marshall E. Mccabe's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Providence