Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Burke

Dont go bad staff n doctor mistreats peoples problems i had a very bad day today wit Tracy n dawn talkin down on me ..n seen other comments on other sites he mistreated a lady n she needed shoulder surgery after seein this doc 4 times...stay away or u will have an anxiety attack

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Best result for total hip possible. I was up and walking around the house in day two

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I went to dr Burke several years ago when I was unable to abduct my right leg and searing pain on right lateral hip. He Sent me for MRI. Went to one follow up for results and never went back. Not once did he even touch me or check the range of my joint, even told me that the tear showing in the MRI was miss read. The first visit he never touched me either even when I tried to show the limitation. On the second visit he also told me it was neurological. Then months later his office called me for follow up, I told them a few choice words. I now have bursitis in right hip. If anything positive to say he seemed nice but he was arrogant. I feel others should know.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Burke three times with knee pain and all he did was an x-ray (laying down) and gave me a prescription for predisone. I ended up going to another doctor who x-rayed my knee standing up which showed bone on bone. I got the feeling Dr. Burke just wanted me to keep coming back and just collecting my money as well as the insurance money. He had a very nice personality but very disappointed in his knowledge on how to x-ray knees.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Had my knee replaced 4 years ago. Was pain-free in a short time and back to most activities in less than 6 weeks. Still going strong.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

I had both knees replaced. One in July of 07 and Nov. 07. My physical therapist stated my knee surgery is he has ever seen. My progress has been excellent! I'm out of pain when I walk. I have full range of motion. I found the staff to be most helpful in answering questions and they filed my insurance. The nursing staff was prompt and accurate in reporting my phone calls to Dr. Burke. The staff answered my phone calls promptly. I could not be more pleased!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Brian D. Burke's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL