Ratings for Dr. Neil D. Rudo

Dr. Rude is not compassionate, personable, or current on surgical procedures. He should really think seriously about retirement and go fishing somewhere in Montana. A woman was not allowed to see Dr. Rude because she was wearing perfume and this was after sitting in the waiting room for an hour and a half. There are so many reasons to let everyone know that you need to get another doctor right now. I am still having problems with my ostomy a year after my surgery and the good doctor wants nothing to do with it. Go to CHOMP and get real medical help.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Do not recommend as a surgeon! Caused more complications than prior to surgery although, highly confident of personal ability to perform surgery. Caused irreversable and painful damage.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Rude was running over 2 hours behind schedule and never bothered to apologize for his tardiness. The office staff never bothered to tell the full waiting room what was going on. It may be just a job to him, but it's your life. I didn't trust him with mine. I walked out and will never be back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Neil D. Rudo's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 1975)

WellCare Health Plans