You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramiro Miranda

If you want a good experience, go elsewhere. After my knee replacement he told me that 20 percent of the women he operates on are not happy with the result. When my knee has failed to heal after two years, he told me that I was forewarned. How is that for being blown off?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

the dude has a great mustache and he looks like a pistolero!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

If it weren't for Dr. Miranda I believe I wouldn't be walking or running as I am today. Ten years ago I suffered a tibial spine avulsion fracture (a break inside the knee joint) mountain biking in Tahoe. The surgical center in Tahoe could not do anything for me, but recommended me directly to Dr. Miranda, a recommendation I simply found convenient at the time because his office was a few miles from my house. Dr. Miranda masterfully set the bone back in place through an arthroscopic procedure. More importantly, he was thoughtful, patient, and thorough in his explanations of what the injury was, how surgery would go, and what recovery would look like. Friendly, smiling, and sympathetic... what was initially a mere convenience turned out to be a stroke of incredible fortune. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Ramiro Miranda's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "If you want a good experience, go elsewhere. After my knee replacement he told me that 20 percent of the women he operates on are not happy with the result. W..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the dude has a great mustache and he looks like a pistolero!"

September 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126142'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014