Ratings for Dr. Mark V. Tetz

I have been a patient of Dr. Tetz's for 16 years and I completely trust him to direct my medical care. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, and is never condescending when he speaks to you. He will take all the time you need to answer all of your questions. Unfortunately, many patients at the group practice prefer to see him and this often makes getting in to see him difficult and he's often behind schedule. I have waited anywhere from 20 min on the low end to one time 90 min after my appointment time to be seen. The only time I was seen at my appointment time was when I was his first appointment for the day. While it can be frustrationg to waste time waiting to be seen, I can't imagine going to anyone else that I could trust with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Mark V. Tetz's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental