Ratings for Dr. Frank P. Hull

I was referred to Dr. Hull after a pre-bariatric surgery workup at Cleveland Clinic revealed a suspicious nodule in my right lung. The next available appointment to see a Pulmonologist was 2 months out, but who wants to wait that long? After receiving the recommendation, I looked him up online and was extremely happy with his patient satisfaction levels. I called and got my appointment set up for 2 days from then. I brought in my CT Scan, he reviewed it and told me that the nodule may be malignant, he talked to me about options and even gave me some literature. He set me up with a PET Scan the following week that determined it was a malignancy. He referred me to a wonderful Cardiac/Thoracic Surgeon and we scheduled surgery 3 weeks later. On April 20, 2017, I underwent surgery to remove the cancerous nodule which resulted in a middle right lobectomy (middle right lung lobe removal). Dr. Hull acted quickly and removed the cancer at Stage1A,, (my lymph nodes were clear and it had not metastasized any place else) and I am now cancer free. Dr. Hull is amazing. His bedside manner is phenomenal. I was in Broward General Hospital for 8 days (3 in ICU) and he visited me every singe day!! He is a phenomenal doctor, extremely knowledgeable and very funny at times. He is very caring and made sure my family was up to date on everything. I am thankful for Dr. Hull, he is truly a rare jewel. I am also thankful for his staff, they are also amazing!!! By the way, after all this, bariatric surgery is out! I have lost over 100 pounds on my own and I will continue to follow the same lifestyle and lose it on my own. While I have decided to not undergo any elective surgeries, I am thankful that I wanted to because had I not been going through the process, who knows when or how my my cancer would have presented itself?? Everything happens for a reason and I am thankful that we found it early and Dr. Hull worked quickly to facilitate the removal!

Submitted May 17, 2017

I'm very pleased with the care that he has provided to both my wife and me. He treated me while I was in the hospital, and then I followed-up with him in his office. I find him to be caring and very well-trained. I have a complicated medical history, and he managed it all very well. He is a great pulmonologist, critical care specialist, and sleep doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Wonderful physician! Dr. Hull has treated me for both pulmonary and sleep problems. He is caring, thoughtful, and goes out of his way to help his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I went to this physician with the purpose of getting help with my sleep disorder. He was a useful as the doorknob on my neighbor's door. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Dr. Hull diagnosed my problem, when (4) others couldn't .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I am very pleased with the care that I have received from this doctor. He spends the time that is needed to figure out what is wrong and is always friendly and very knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Frank P. Hull's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Pretoria, Fac Of Med, Pretoria, So Africa (Grad. 1990)