Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Lockwood

What an amazing doctor. This is an individual who you can tell really cares about his patients. He was exactly the person I was needing to help me through my difficult medical situation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Lockwood helped me with a chronic back/neck problem. After months of visiting other physicians and not getting relief, I noticed a huge difference after meeting with him. He took the time to understand my history, did a thorough evaluation and completed OMM on both problem areas and areas he felt could contribute to the problem, or become problem areas in the future. I recommend him to my friends and co-workers and will continue to use him for my physician!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Refused to transfer records as said he was responsbile for me, but Refused to give medical care. Rude, impatient, and expected total control, no patient participation in care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Michael D. Lockwood's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Kirksville, MO