Ratings for Dr. William L. Fink

Dr. Fink is the best Dr. I have found in Boulder. He genuinely cares about helping you through a hard time.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Fink at a very difficult time in my Life & being a Health Care Professional myself, I saw the depth & sincerity of his compassion through his steady professionalism & so desperately needed! He is a rare find in this rapidly disintegrating medical system in which we ALL find is engulfing us!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Fink for about 10 years. He is a very caring Dr and he never gave up looking for the correct treatment for my depression. It look a while but we finally found a medication that has worked perfectly for me for the past several years. He amazes me how much detail he remembers about my history and is always very interested in making any improvements to my treatment. Dr. Fink is happy to accept phone calls and will always get back to you as soon as possible. He is a very caring man and I think we are lucky to have him in Longmont. I would highly recommend Dr. Fink.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Fink for over a year. He was great in getting me a second opinion and helping with my treatment. He asks lots of questions to make sure of how I am feeling in order to made adjustments to my meds together as a team. He's a really nice man too. His staff is great, but the girl at the desk in the office he shares on Wed in Boulder sucks.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I worked with Dr.Fink for about 6 years and he is a very nice man and doctor. From 1990-1996 he worked on my case and he tried extremely hard on a very difficult case such as mine. I admired him for his dedication and perserverance and he was also very congenial. He gave me a much better lifestyle than I would have had on my on. He was also willing to take my case during very difficult times. I feel that he deserves respect for taking on such a difficult case as mine. We worked as a team and he kept me going against almost impossible odds. I really appreciate his hard work while we worked together on my disability. He is a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. William L. Fink's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

UnitedHealthcare