Ratings for Dr. Kiranchandra(Kris) M. Patel

He is after your money. Will administer tests too frequently. He almost put me on medication for life. Thank god I took a second opinion from another doc. My advice..please take a second advice before committing for tests.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I can't understand that a health provider uses family as health staff. It's also unacceptable that a doctor gets basic diagnostic facts so wrong and gets verbally abusive to a patient because they voiced their convcern

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

A good family practice office. receptionist was nice as the physician. and close to home.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Patel is very efficient. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes before I see him. If I have an 11am appointment, I am usually out before 11:15. And I can almost always get a same-day appointment. He has a somewhat brusque bedside manner. I am organized and good at quickly summarizing my symptoms, and I don't like small talk, so I appreciate the way he works. However, I could imagine someone not liking him if they wanted a warmer and more personal experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This doctor uses a computer to generate prescriptions and omits details needed to have it filled and then never responds to the pharmacy calls for correction. very inconvenient and then calling the office is very unhelpful. doesn't remember details of your case : "so tell me why you are here today?" everytime as if it is your first visit..EVERYTIME. He uses no paper --just computer but doesn't have access to it in the exam room and doesn't remember or write anything down.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I love,love,love Dr. Patel. Our entire family has been going to him since we moved here in 2007. Great bedside manner and great listener. We have been very pleased with Dr. Patel and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

No bedside manner and unwilling to listen to patient's description of symptoms. Told us our daughter's lungs were completely "clear" when in fact she had full blown pneumonia. Extremely thankful for a mother's intuition and scheduled a second option with a TX Children's dr who offered an accurate diagnosis and prescribed Zithromax. Highly advise that you seek medical care elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

This doctor has no clue what he does. Had a strep throat and he kept treating me for flu for a week.Prescribed most expensive medicines. Finally changed doctors and got better in three days.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

Dr. Patel is a good General Practioner. He was on time, very helpful and very knowledgeable. I am a doc myself and I feel very comfortable sending my family to him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

I feel like this doctor is more business and does not take the time to actually help the patient. I dont believe I will ever go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009