Ratings for Dr. Darrin D. Scherer

You wait at least 20/30 mins. past appointment time to be seen

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Leaving this doctor. Started only treating me for 1thing at a time and wanted me to schedule other appointments to talk about other issues.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr.. Scherer LISTENS to his patients, Everytime I have been in his office I came away having been helped. I have no problem referring my friends to him.He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. My waiting time is very short. He takes his time with his patients. Very respectable. His staff is outstanding as well. He definitely rates a 5. I would rate the staff a 5

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I've seen Doctor Scherer several times over the past 4 years. I've always found his expertise extremely valuable. He does not over-prescribe meds and always treats me with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Scherer is very knowledgeable and has compassion for his patients. He goes above and beyond in his care. He does not hesitate to send you to another doctor or facility if he deems further treatment necessary. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

DR. SCHERER HAS BEEN MY CHOICE FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS I AM STILL LOOKING DOWN AT THE GRASS.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

very knowledgeable, staff a little slow but all in all very good.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Darrin D. Scherer's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim