Ratings for Dr. Gilad A. Gross

I saw Dr. Gross & his team while pregnant with my youngest daughter. The entire staff there was EXCELLENT in caring for my type 1 diabetes during my pregnancy and they were always fantastic about returning calls. One time I had some issues with my insulin pump malfunctioning and I had to call the exchange... Dr. Gross called me back and gave me good advice and even shared his home and personal cell phone numbers with me in case I needed to contact him througout the night, that way I could bypass the exchange. My only complaint is that I wish he operated out of St. John's because St. Mary's is way too far from my home and their NICU is not the most sophisticated... so next time I'll be looking for a different doc - but only for that reason. I wish I could "adopt" Dr. Gross! :-)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

At the end everything turned out all tight, but he was not available, did not return calls, and was unwilling to admit that he did not know about my condition. I ended up consulting with a different specialist myself and really felt that neither DR. gross nor anyone else in the group was on top of the situation. Also too arrogant to admit that. Definitely skilled but lazy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Gross was a wonderful part of my care team when I was pregnant with my youngest. I greatly appreciated his willingness to always return calls and to make sure I was comfortable with the course of action. He and his staff encouraged me to make decisions I would be comfortable with long term.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would most likely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Gilad A. Gross's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)