Ratings for Dr. James E. Adisey

(I have been a paytient of Dr Adisey for over five years. He diagnosed my heart condition, recommended heart surgery, and intstalled stints which baecame blocekd and reinserted mediated stints that have remained open. He has also conduted follow-up examinations and tests to make sure that my present condition doews not deteriorate. Dr Adisey has also checked with me any time I have been in the hhospital during subsequenr visits. I highly recommendt him and feel that he is the person responsible for my life the my excellnet life style level I an currently enjoying.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Adisey is very brilliant, compassionate, caring, good bedside manner, one of the best in his field. I recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist who is dedicated to excellence in his field.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. James E. Adisey's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company