Ratings for Dr. Barbara Lamping

Sure, I usually have to wait well past my appt time, but especially with an OB/GYN that's expected. I've been going to Dr. Lamping for around 15 years. She delivered both my kids and was very caring and even made me laugh a few times during delivery! She has always been respectful and informative. I know if I ask a question I'll get an honest answer. Would, and have, recommended her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

DR. LAMPING DID NOT RECOGNIZE A SERIOUS ILLNESS I HAD DESPITE MY COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. SHE WAS EXTREMELY AROGANT AND DISRESPECTFUL. +

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Lamping was a very kind doctor that put me at ease immediately. I was fortunate enough to have her throughout my pregnancy and for the delivery. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Barbara Lamping's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)