Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Goodman

A good doctor with passions and caring attitude. No wait

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Goodman is very skilled and listens carefully to determine the proper course of treatment. He missed me on the last day of my hospitalization when I was discharged very early. HE CALLED ME AND CAME TO MY HOME! None like him. I have his cell phone number! He is serious about treating people with respect and the highest level of care!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Goodman was my doctor for a full year before I had the sense to leave his office. He's arrogant and condescending and his little care for his patients. He treats many people with HIV and AIDS, but his ways are antiquated and he's behind the times by at least 10 years. Goodman is the last person I'd trust with my health.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

High level of empathy. Very patient. Very knowledgeable . Excellent listening skills. I would and have recommended him to family and friends , with the same level of satisfaction I've experienced....

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. G is great. We've been using him for about seven years now. I got very sick in 2003 and he gave me his personal voicemail to call if there were any new issues that came up, and his schedule was always moved around if I needed to get in. Yes, his practice is very busy, make routine appointments far in advance. But, he's worth it, because like someone else said he is taking the time with you and others to make sure you get the care you need.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

He is excellent in every respect as a physician. Caring, kind, and competent :) His office staff however often acts put out and can treat people like they are a major imposition. I'm saying this not just based on their interactions with me but also sitting in the waiting room and seeing their interactions with other patients. He has a very busy practice. Sick people are often difficult. Maybe I have often caught them on a bad day.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr Goodman has been my doctor for several years now, and my partner switched to him this year. We are both extremely satisfied with him. He is a caring, and patient doctor. I have been hospitalized several times, and whenever I tell a nurse/assistant/etc that Mark is my doctor, their face lights up. I've never heard a health professional express anythig but admiration for him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

I moved away from Omaha 8 years ago, but Dr Goodman was our dr when I lived there. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff and in fact when we were visiting family in Omaha a few years ago and I got sick, Dr Goodman made room in his schedule to see me! He is a blessing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I've been here multiple times and am always pleased with Dr Goodman.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2005

Dr. Mark D. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1985)

Veterans Administration