Ratings for Dr. Roland D. Reinhart

I was referred to Dr. Reinhardt about 6months ago, when I saw him things where not the best I assumed he was maybe just busy that day but when he acted that way at every visit I was extremely disappointed. Dr. Reinhardt acts rushed spends more time talking to the MA than the patient and because I'm so young apperently in his eyes I can't have arthritis or a joint dissorder even if my MRI's, CT scans etc. say I do.. so I was told there was nothing he could do until I got worse, his Assistant McBride is the worst he is sarcadtic,rude and very condicending.. I had an appointment with him and he spent more time worrying about the picture on the wall being crooked and when he reviewed my meds he said how convenient it was that I could only take certain meds because of My blood disorder and said there was no magic pill to give me and that there was nothing else he would do for me. Mc Bride is the worst, now I know why he's not a Dr... It wouldn't surprise me if Reinhardt loses patients because of him...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

For over 10 years Dr. Reinhart has been keeping me athletic with his wonderful treatment, and has given me a full life to live. I thank him, and bless him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Everyone is polite & caring. This is the way a medical office should be run! All the candy & “goodies” show great compassion for patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Roland Reinhart for three years. Never had any problems with his office until I could no longer see him because I couldn't have any injections because I was on a blood thinner. Instead I had to see his physician assistant who had no compassion and no idea what to do for my condition. It was a condition that awarded social security disability benefits almost immediately to me. I didn't have to hire an attorney. Was simply seen by the social security doctor and granted disability. Back to Dr. Reinhart's male physician assistant. He changed my medications multiple times, each time I encountered more pain. I do not remember his name but he is very conscious of his appearance and the way he looks. He did not act professional and I was deeply embarrassed for Dr. Reinhart who when you are able to see him is an excellent doctor who explains your condition and prescribes the correct medication. I ended up leaving Dr. Reinhart's practice because I could never see him only the physician assistant who liked to talk to my husband more than me.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have been going to the doc or almost since he opened his private practice. I was in severe pain with a multitude of issues. Noone before him cound control my pain. Finally someone who was cpmpasionate, kind, understanding, aND finally someone who listened (I mean really listened) and better yet, was and is to this day able to control my pain.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Rhinehart was very comprehensive in his analysis of my pain issue and he used all avenues available to him in order to alleviate my pain. I found him to be informed, attentive, thorough and responsive to my needs. His staff was friendly and helpful and the office environment happy.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My husband is a combat veteran and has had severe back problems for a long time. After multiple visits to VA doctors his back problems were still severe and with one visit to Dr. Reinhart my husband was feeling almost brand new again. We did have to wait to see him but we got to see Dr. Reinhart himself and it was well worth the wait. Dr. Reinhart actually cared about my husband and did multiple tests and scans to find out what was causing him back pain not just writing him a pain medicine prescription like other doctors had done. His staff was helpful and professional and Dr. Reinhart was very helpful in explaining everything to us so we could understand it all. We will be recommending Dr. Reinhart to all of our friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I've had several appointments with Dr. Reinhart. The staff has always been pleasant and very professional. Although sometimes there was a wait it's never been very long. Dr. Reinhart has always taken the time to answer all of my questions. I would recomend Dr. Reinhart to my friends and family! Thank you Dr. Reinhart for such great care!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

My husband was in severe back pain when visiting the desert, we were recommended to Dr. Reinhart and got it to see him the same day. Dr. Reinheart gave my husband an epidural shot and that gave him great releif. Dr. Reinheart is very knowledgable and his staff very pleasant, I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you, Dr. Reinheart!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I did wait but it was worth it. I was in a lot of pain and they worked me in the same day I called. I saw Dr. Reinhart not his assistant. Dr. Reinhart explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Dr. Reinhart did my injection that same day!!!! I walked out of his office pain free. I have been to other pain doctors before and I've always had to make an appointment for days later and I don't get to see the doctor, just his assistant. Then I've had to make another appointment to get injection on another day.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Roland D. Reinhart's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med