Ratings for Dr. Mark Parra

Dr. Parra is knowledgeable and has an exceptional beside manner. He is very thorough and diligent with procedures and problem solving. Best obgyn I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Parra handled my 1st pregnancy. It turned into high risk when I developed pre-eclampsia. He was amazing and took very good care of myself and my baby. He consistently ran test to ensure our health was not being compromised. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He ended up inducing me at 37 weeks and I gave natural birth to a very healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I would recommened Dr. Parra to any woman that needs  to see obgyn. He's a friendly and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

this doctor is wonderful. i have been working with him not for 4 months and not a single complant about him

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I am currently pregnant with my first baby, and I can say, Dr. Parra is an exceptional doctor. I agree wholeheartedly with all of the other comments/reviews about his medical care and demeanor as a doctor. And in speaking to other women who also have him as their obstetrician or other healthcare staff (like the nurses in the hospital where i will deliver), I have found he is highly respected and admired by others across the board... other patients of his and other healthcare professionals who work with him. I will definitely recommend him to any woman I know who is pregnant. He is knowledgeable and thorough, but even more important, he is very friendly and respectful. WONDERFUL doctor to have when putting your child's life in his hands.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. I have recommended him to several others.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Parra handled my first pregnancy. It ended up being high-risk and I felt safe and well taken care of in his care. Never doubted any of his decisions as he explained everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. My husband and had a wonderful first birth experience due to his compassionate care. I ended up having a c sec too.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Parra handled my 2nd pregnancy, which was high risk due to my age. I felt very confident of his ability to deal with any emergencies that came up and felt safe in his care. I thouht he did a great job with the delivery, too, which was a c-section.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Dr. Mark Parra's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL