Ratings for Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen

Dr. Ronen is an EXCELLENT and CARING doctor. He delivered my son, but most importantly he caught precancerous cells that were on the verge of cervical cancer after I had just moved to Houston. My previous OBGYN had completely ignored my symptoms. I didn't want a hysterectomy because I wasn't sure I was done having children. He cautiously agreed to do a cervical cone biopsy. Although the biopsy was a good size, his carefulness and skill saved my life and did not prevent me from caring my son to term (which he also monitored very closely during the pregnancy). My husband and I love Dr. Ronen's care of me, his great knowledge and careful evaluations. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting who wants a talented doctor who really cares and listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Ronen is the BEST! He has delivered all three of my children. He is the type of doctor that everyone should have. He is caring and remembers everything! He is AWESOME and I have recommended him to every women i know.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I wouldn't let another OB/Gyn anywhere near me! I would see Dr. Ronen even if my insurance didn't cover it!! I have been his patient since the begining and I couldn't begin to tell you how fantastic he is!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Ronen is really sweet and gentle. He may be a little condescending, but not in a rude way, just in a "honey, you let me take care of this," kind of way. He helped me through 2 high-risk pregnancies (with C-sections) and was cautious and caring the whole way through. Love him!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

I was recommended to Dr. Ronen when unable to get pregnant after trying for 6 months. Instead of making me wait until I had been unable to conceive for a full year (like some doctors), he immediately began running various tests to find problem, and performed surgery/ prescribed meds to fix the problem. I was pregnant with my first child within 5 months of initial visit. I had a very difficult pregnancy, and was grateful that Dr. Ronen had extensive knowledge and experience dealing with high-risk pregnancies. Although I delievered my little girl two months prematurely, I feel that had it not been for Dr. Ronen's close attention to my medical care, she would not be turning 2-years-old this month. He is very caring and makes each patient feel as though they are the most important to him. With my second pregnancy, Dr. Ronen took every precaution possible and I was able to carry my little boy almost to term. I thank Dr. Ronen (and God) for my two beautiful children.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Ronen is very professional and he truly cares about you as a patient. Most women are leery of having a male OB/GYN. Ladies have no fear! He was actually more gentle than the 5 foot nurse I had during labor/delivery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

We paid vist to after recommendation from one of our friend. He was smart to identify problem and also suggested preventive measures. Service was excellent. Unlike other doctors we found him to be more expert in his practice.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Ronen was kind enough to take me in the middle of my pregnancy when I was having problems with my previous Dr. I would recommend Dr. Ronen to anyone (and have). During my pregnancy Dr. Ronen actually gave me his pager number "just in case"...who does that these days? If only most other Dr's would do the same. I've recently found out I'm pregnant again and I can't wait to go through my pregnancy under Dr. Ronen's care. BTW - everytime I go in for a visit, he askes me about something we talked about at the visit before...and that was a year ago. He's got a great bedside manor and he really cares!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Ronen really puts patient care first. He genuinely has cared for me during my two pregnancies and helped me through multiple female problems. I feel very comfortable there. The staff is excellent too. They know me by name and are always extremely helpful. I'd recommend him to any female out there.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

This doctor made me feel that I was his only patient, which is difficult to do when you have an OBGYN practice. He went out of his way to deliver my third child eventhough it was his week off. Now that's excellence you do not find these days!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen's Credentials

• Farsi

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1989)