Ratings for Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen

Dr. Ronen's bedside manner, knowledge and care is why I would never go to another doctor, even if I have to drive a far distance. He is professional and friendly with a great staff(billing lady could be a tad more friendly) and the lady who greets you when you come in is so nice. If only all doctors were like him! Like others have written the only negative is that the wait time can be long, but it's worth getting incredible health care. Thank you Dr. Ronen for being the best there is!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Ronen is amazing, he is one of the best Doctor's in his field. I would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is amazing…kind, caring,and he truly cares about your wellbeing. Simply one of the greatest. He has a great staff!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Ronen is very professional and also a nice person. I have been his patient for 11 years. He delivery my two boys.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I've only had 1 visit but I'll be back. The only bad thing was that I must have booked at the busy time of the day.The wait was long and the chairs and sofa were not comfortable in such a tiny overly heated waiting room that had a huge TV on and kids running around. Pros: The exam rooms were very cute and everything looked very clean.The staff were fantastic,professional,friendly and looked like they enjoyed their jobs.They even got me some water with a smile. The Dr. came in to the exam room quickly and was very professional. He made me feel very comfortable and made the experience a lot better than I had expected.He asked the questions himself ,it wasn't like some Dr.s offices where a staff member gets all the info and the Dr. doesn't even look at it when he comes in the room.All my health history was put in a computer file.I felt like I wasn't rushed AT ALL. I would be happy to send my friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Ronen is wonderful, and I would refer anyone to him! He is very gentle, mild and caring. He has been helping me thru a difficult pregnancy and I totally trust him. I started seeing him before I even got pregnant. He does take his time with you and listens well. He is not fake in any way, he REALLY does CARE! He gave me his pager # in case of problems, and you can reach him directly instead of going thru an answering service. I wish more Dr.'s were like Dr. Ronen, or would follow his example. He takes great care of his patients. I feel so blessed that he is my Dr. thru this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Found Dr. Ronen in August 2008 after searching this website for an OBGYN.I had a Horrible exprience with original doctor and this being my first child I felt i deserved someone more caring and thats excatly what I got at Dr Ronens office. The staff is wonderful!! Janice the head nurse is Great and very informative and they truly care about the patients. The Dr himself is very caring, understnading and knowledgable. He eased my "first time mom" concerns and delivered my beautiful little girl whose name he still remembers. Best Doctor experience Ive ever had.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

This is the best Ob/Gyn I have ever been to. I didnt meet him until I was two months pregnant. From beginning to end he was there for me. He made sure I was comfortable, answered all my silly questions. If I complained of anything he solved it. He did go on vacation for nine days in my last month, but advised me on how not to go into labor until he came back. LOL! He was great! If I were up for more children, I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Ronen's for about 10 years. I adore him and his staff! He is so caring and gentle I would continue to see him even if he wasn't listed on my medical plan!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Ronen delivered my baby in 2001-I Fell in love with his bed side manner then. In 2006 in went in for my check up, told him how I itched all over, he ran tests and sent me to a specialist. White I was going to several specialists (took 4 weeks to firgure my problem out) he called several times to check on my status. He even called over seas when he was on vacation visiting his son. Now what other doctor will call to check on you, say nothing calling from OVERSEAS.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Ronen has been my ob/gyn since 1998. He is the most caring doctor and human being who goes above and beyond to take care of his patients and their need as well as their little ones. He is the only one who I trusted to deliver both my sons who are now 4 and 20 months. He cares about his patients both physical and mental health. It is hard to find in these times we live in and I am so blessed to know I can always count on him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen's Credentials

• Farsi

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1989)