Ratings for Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen

I've been a patient of Dr Ronen's for 3 1/2 years now & I would follow him any where that he went. He is absolutely the most wonderful doctor I have ever had! I was hesitant at first him being a male doctor, but he is SO much better than any female doctor I have ever had. He has the most wonderful bedside manner & puts me at complete ease. He is much gentler than even his NP. He helped me conceive my first child & delivered her & I am due to have my second in a month. He never rushes through a visit and covers every single concern I have. I always leave feeling great. I have no doubt that there is no better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I just delivered my first child and Dr. Ronen made me feel at ease with all concerns. Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Ronen is the best! He has the best bedside manner and is absolutely brilliant as a surgeon. He is very competent, and works hard to keep his patients calm. His staff-needs some polishing to catch up to his caliber!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Just so caring and patient, always listens to concerns and is very explanatory.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Disappointed. He rushed all my visit, didn't answer my question, and discounted my pain and concerns during pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I've been with him for 9 years. He is patient and sweet. He always puts me at ease which is nice because I can be a worrier. They always get me in quick when I have been in a panic about sonething, even when they couldn't really fit me. I can't remember of I saw a physicoans assistant or an rn one tome, but she was also awesome...kind amd calming also.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Forgive me as I am still exceedingly upset!! A month ago I found out we were moving from Denver to Houston and I am currently 26 weeks pregnant with twins. The first thing I did was make an OB appt. So one month ago I made an appt with Dr. Ronen. It was scheduled for a Tuesday. The Friday before my appt I received a call from Janice telling me she needed my records and asked if I could drop them off at the office on Monday. No problem. She said Dr. Ronen would need to review them before accepting me. I fought the urge to panic and did exactly as she asked. Monday afternoon at 5:30pm I received a call from Janice saying Dr. Ronen would not accept me as I am "high risk". My appt, which I've had scheduled for over a month, was canceled less than 24 hours beforehand!!! I'm pregnant with twins in a new city!!!! I was FURIOUS. I proceed to tell Janice that this is extremely unprofessional. And she gave me EXCUSES. Not an I'm sorry!!!! She said "well, he needed to review your records and you only just got them to us today." To which I advised her, YOU ONLY ASKED FOR THEM ON FRIDAY. I told her they had a month for figure this out!!! And I could've easily gotten my records to them earlier if they had asked!! She said "well, you're out of state" Ummm, I am an RN. You can sign a release of information and get your records sent pretty much anywhere. To be fair, she called the next day offering to fax my records to the MD of my choice (without a release I should add. Which I believe is a HIPPA violation). I do appreciate that Dr. Ronen did not accept me knowing that his skills and expertise are not up to par. I am grateful to have found this out now and can go to a doctor who can safely take care of me and my babies. So beware Mama's who are moving to Houston after 20 weeks pregnant!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

With out question, he's the best dr I've ever been to

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Ronen is a wonderful doctor with great manners. I love the lady that greets people when they come in, she is a great comfort. Nancy who does ultrasound is also great, you get tons of pictures each time. Best staff around! Thank you Dr. Ronen for your caring nature.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I went to Dr. Ronen after reading the glowing reviews about him. I was not let down. Staff was so friendly. Office was clean, peaceful,and technologically advanced! (loved how they had a tv in the waiting area, then tvs in the exam rooms so I could continue to watch the movie while I Waited!) Dr. Ronen was very supportive of me, and came up with a plan for my fertility. This clinic was efficient and I look forward to being a patient of his for a long time! I have been to several docs in Houston. I was blown away by his clinic!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Pinky Frank Ronen's Credentials

• Farsi

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1989)