Ratings for Dr. Ramana Murty

Ive had two stress tests and a heart cath. By this guy. He did something wrong in the heart cath. But we dont know for sur what it hurt from the time he went in and i felt it the entire way...it hurt so bad i was bawling they gave me 2 doses of the vercet and 4 doses of dilaudid and it still hurt...evidently once they enter the thigh you shouldnt feel it....Also he said my heart was perfectly clear and nothing was wrong...that made me scratch my head because i just had two bad stress tests...my bloodwork has been bad for years...He also doesnt talk very much at all...it was like pulling teeth to get any info. ..And come to find out he doesnt know his a$s from a hole in the ground...i had to have a ct scan of my cervical spine and it picked up problems with my heart...athroscelrosis...aorta is hardened and i think blocked anyway there is signifigant trouble with my heart and he tells me its in perfect condition....

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Murty was my Aunt's doctor for years. He was the only doctor she ever listened to she just loved him! Great bedside manner. He kept her alive much longer than anyone else could have.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005

Dr. Ramana Murty's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1973)

Ameritas