Ratings for Dr. Casey Truett

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

The staff is always treating me badly, I don't know what it is but they are cold, and not really caring. It's not just once event, its every single time, without fail. I always feel like cattle. Wait time is up to an hour. Despite all this, I keep putting up with it because the doctor is nice, gives me time to address all concerns I have, and seems knowledgeable. The staff and the system though, if 1 is labelled the worst, they need a -5.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Do not go to this doc! He is very rude, callous, and condescending. He thinks he knows everything about everything, and he is often proved wrong. I spent nearly two hours one day waiting in the exam room for him to arrive, so I opened the door to see what was taking so long. So he skipped my room because of that, to show me who is in charge. He has treated every member in my family poorly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Very unorganized and is more concerned with making money than he is with your health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

My experience with this family physician was mediocre. I sat and waited for an hour in the operatory for the doctor. I had a very early appt and know they were not running behind. I have a busy schedule myself and only allow about an hour for the entire appointment. I walked out of the operatory and will never go back.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

He does run behind, but it's because he gives each patient his full attention, listens to all concerns and makes sure questions are answered. I feel he's the epitome of a country doctor. He cares about the whole patient. He's been treating my family for 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

During my visit I felt that I was treated horribly.I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2005

Dr. Casey Truett's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Owasso, OK