Ratings for Dr. Umesh Choudhry

I don't care that they run late because you feel like the only person he cares about when he meets with you. Love him and his staff

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Choudhry and his entire staff are unbelievably compassionate, courteous, and the amount of time spent with you is unlike any other physician/specialist's office. I became a patient of Dr. Choudhry's when I was admitted to the hospital for diverticulitis, and it became clear to me then, that he was a phenomenal doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and explain everything thoroughly. His nurse practitioner Meredith is wonderful, caring, and also very compassionate. I would recommend anyone to this office...from the time that you call to the time you leave your appointment - you are treated respectfully and feel satisfied with your visit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I love Dr. Choudhry. He made me feel much more at ease for my procedure and he was very patient when I didn't want to have any drugs for my colonoscopy. His new surgery center is fantastic staffed with incredible people who really care about the patients and make you feel safe. He uses the best anesthesiologists as well. He has a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor and is also very kind. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

He is the best I have ever had! Very careful, & courteous too. A nice Dr.in every way!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Been a patient of Dr. C for ten years now. Probably the best attitude and attention you will ever receive. Great office staff who are attentive and return calls for assistance. Higly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Umesh Choudhry's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL