Dr. Jefferson Augusto Bastidas

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jefferson Augusto Bastidas

The only Oncology Surgeon in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area that has the vast experience in handling the rarest most complex kind of abdominal oncological surgeries. My most recent Cytoreduction, Colostomy, Colon resection and HIPEC procedure is his specialization. My Specialists at UCDAVIS and NorthBay Cancer Center consider him as Bay Area's prominent oncology surgeon for complex cases. A Doctor of compassionate persona, he listens to me as if there is no end. You can hear from him the real situation and outcomes you may have to endure. His being a fellow of Johns Hopkins Hospital as a doctor and professor and also at Stanford University speaks volumes of his long and complex experience. A challenge very few doctors has the chance to experience in their medical career. To me, He is one of Bay Area's best oncology surgeons. Even UCSF and Stanford does not perform the HIPEC procedure for those with advanced Peritoneal, colon or ovarian cancer. The Good Samaritan Hospital and El Camino Hospital in Los Gatos and Mountain View are my Hospitals of Choice. Very modern and does provide a very caring and competent recovery approach. The nurses are extremely caring and personally at your side 24/7.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

This is the best surgeon I have ever experienced. He went above and beyond to take care of what I needed. He was extremely kind and capable. His office staff was wonderful. I hope if I ever need the care of a surgeon I will be able to be under his care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I felt secure with Dr. Bastidas skill as a surgeon. As he listened to my concerns, I felt like he was really hearing me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2005

Dr. Jefferson Augusto Bastidas's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " The only Oncology Surgeon in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area that has the vast experience in handling the rarest most complex kind of abdominal oncological sur..."

December 15, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126064'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.6

March 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126064'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 15, 2014