Ratings for Dr. Vinayak Dongre

Dr Dongre is extremely good and takes time to understand the problem, diagonize and offer medication. However it is rather unfortunate that Dr Dongre has such inefficient front office staff who never answers the phone nor returns the call when messages are given.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Dongre is an excellent diagnostician and he will take the time necessary to understand your complaint and to research and educate you as well. He is a soft spoken man with great listening skills. Because Dr. Dongre will spend the time necessary to fully treat you, sometimes he gets a little behind, however, I would rather be treated by a doctor with his dedication to the patient rather than one that is dedicated to their 15 min appointment schedule.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I was disappointed with his office hours. He is only in the office 3 days a week. It took him 2 weeks to contact me after getting important test results from the hospital. When a patient is scared about their health--timeliness is essential. With that being said, he has a nice bedside manner and his P.A. is fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Dongre is an excellent physcian. I was very comfortable and confident is his work. He also takes the time to educate his patients. I would defintely recommend!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2006

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Vinayak Dongre's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1997)

First Health Network