Ratings for Dr. Gregrey Seth Cohen

Dr. Cohen is GREAT! He has been my boys' doc for almost 10 years. He listens to me and understands that I know my children. His office staff is incredible! I have one son who has had extensive gastrointestinal issues that required surgery, and his staff coordinates the labyrinth of authorizations and red tape involving the insurance companies. My kids really like him, too. He talks to them and asks them questions, so they feel like they matter. One warning - he is VERY punctual, and expects his patients to be punctual as well. I rarely spend more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. I give Dr. Cohen my very highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Awesome Doctor! Takes the time to listen, never seems rushed he always askes the right questions. He has been our pediatrician for almost 15 years. We love Dr. Cohen.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Cohen has been my child's pediatrician since birth, I'm very happy with him and my son loves h

flag | Submitted October 29, 2005

Dr. Gregrey Seth Cohen's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1987)

Multiplan