Ratings for Dr. Bela S. Kenessey

Doctor K has been my doctor since I was adopted, He has been our Family doctor for over 20 years! He is amazing there is no one else I would go to. Unfortunately I have moved to Utah and I can't find anyone just like him! He is GREAT with children and babies, gentle touch and calm voice. He really cares about you and what you need to say. His staff is WONDERFULL and so is Kirsten.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I've been seeing Kristen, RNFP for at least the last 4 years. She is a woman who knows that older women know their bodies. She truly understands women. I love her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

From the first day he opened his practice, I was referred to his office. I have continued to go to him, along with his PA Dr, Kristen Bird, because of the love and respect and care he gives his patients. All 4 of my children, along with my new grandchildren and daughter and son-in laws continue with Dr. Kenessey and his wonderful and caring family practice. There are not enough words to say about the care and love he bestows upon his patients.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Kenessey is a rare breed. He listens and seems to take a very holistic approach to his patient's care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

I felt Dr, Kenessey was excellent at pinpointing root causes versus just treating symptoms, gave me treatment options and explained the pros and cons of each, including OTC meds and alternative/natural treatments. He seemed very knowledgeable about current trends, drugs, and side effects.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

flag | Submitted September 23, 2005

Dr. Bela S. Kenessey's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=126054'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Bela" to "Bela S."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "SAN RAMON" to "DANVILLE", Med School changed from "Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033" to "University Of Southern California School Of Medicine"

May 29, 2012