Ratings for Dr. Dennis M Lox

I think that people should know that the stem cells come from your body. Most of the people I talk with about this don't know that. J. MIKE F.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Lox was not only professionally excellent in his knowledge + medical ability, he was kind and compassionate. Before the stem cell procedure I could only sit 15 minutes due to previous surgeries and chronic pain. I am grateful because I believe Dr. Lox and his wonderful staff gave me my quality of life back. I can now eat out with friends after church and enjoy normal activities again. June B.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I can't think of any way to improve Dr. Lox's office. Perfect in all aspects! Ryan S.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My hands ached always. I have not had any tingling, numbness or shooting pain since my procedure. My hands have not felt this good in years. Hats off to my doctor! Staff has been great as well. I highly recommend this procedure. Lynn B.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Lox and his staff are very professional in every aspect of my treatments, from before, during, and after. I would highly recommend them. G. Collins

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

When I started I could not stand or walk for more than a few minutes, after several cortisone shots with little improvement. I knew I had to look for something else. I finally had a stem cell injection. This does not fix it overnight but each week getting better and much of the pain is gone. I was able to dance at my sons wedding even a few fast ones. Very happy so far with progress. Greg B.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have told everyone who will listen that before you have surgery visit Dr. Lox. This has been a blessing to have made this decision. Also people need to know that the Stem Cells come from you. Mike F.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I would recommend Doctor Lox to anyone (and do). Shari R.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Right from the get go – Dr. Lox has been very supportive. At first he scared me with his intensity, but that was because he knows his stuff. He is very personable and knowledgeable. My experience with the Stem Cell Treatment on my knees (both knees) this has been very good. It exceeds all the expectations I had and more! I would highly recommend Dr. Lox and Stem Cell Treatment! Wonderful. Patricia M.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had degenerative lower back disc disease and I'm 73 and I’ve felt like a floor mat in a New York Taxi Cab. I’ve had this pain for too many years and finally I decided to do something about it. I contacted about a dozen different types of Doctors and I wanted a professional since it was my back they would be working on. I found out about Dr. Lox and his treatment using stem cells on the news. It’s been about eight months now and I feel great! My house use to look like I was a hoarder, but my pain was so bad I couldn’t clean. I have so much energy now my house looks beautiful and my children now come over much more often to visit. I am so delighted! Big hugs and Kisses to you Dr. Lox. Maggie Silver

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Dennis M Lox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Featured in the News Across the Nation: Dr. Dennis Lox, an Expert in Sports & Regenerative Medicine, Discusses Knee Stem Cell Therapy, Hip Stem Cell Therapy and Ankle Stem Cell Therapy.

• English

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI