Ratings for Dr. Dennis M Lox

I have been pleased with the results of having Stem Cells injected into both of my knees. My goal was to improve the condition of my knees and make it less painful when i play tennis and go up and down steps and inclines. I could tell a big difference in 3 months and then it seems to improve weekly. I will have X-rays at my 8 month appointment to see if there is a visible difference. I am no longer taking an over the counter pain reliever before tennis and I am not wearing a heavy neoprene stretch support sleeve anymore on my bone-on-bone right knee when I play tennis.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

After going through excurating pain for many months, I tried accupunture, and chiropractic care. I went to several doctors to fine out that nothing was working for all the pain. I was told that I have avascular necrosis, I was give an orthropedic surgeon to see and I wasn't comfortable ,because I heard so much negative information about hip replacements, so I wanted something less invasive. I search the web about stem cell procedure for weeks and there he was Dr Dennis Lox. I made an appointment and I felt so relieved with the staff and the Dr. During the first visit. Dr. Lox and his staff showed a great deal of care and concern for my welfare. The procedure went well and I'm progressing daily. Dr. Lox spends a great deal of time making sure that I am okay. I never feel rushed to leave. It is awesome to have my Dr and his staff to call and check on me. I thank God for his healing power through Dr. Lox. I appreciate you so much Dr Lox you and your staff.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Lox is very knowledgeable about this field and has helped me tremendously! I am thrilled with the results of my Stem Cell Procedure. Diane S.

Submitted September 12, 2016

I think that people should know that the stem cells come from your body. Most of the people I talk with about this don't know that. J. MIKE F.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Lox was not only professionally excellent in his knowledge + medical ability, he was kind and compassionate. Before the stem cell procedure I could only sit 15 minutes due to previous surgeries and chronic pain. I am grateful because I believe Dr. Lox and his wonderful staff gave me my quality of life back. I can now eat out with friends after church and enjoy normal activities again. June B.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I can't think of any way to improve Dr. Lox's office. Perfect in all aspects! Ryan S.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My hands ached always. I have not had any tingling, numbness or shooting pain since my procedure. My hands have not felt this good in years. Hats off to my doctor! Staff has been great as well. I highly recommend this procedure. Lynn B.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Lox and his staff are very professional in every aspect of my treatments, from before, during, and after. I would highly recommend them. G. Collins

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

When I started I could not stand or walk for more than a few minutes, after several cortisone shots with little improvement. I knew I had to look for something else. I finally had a stem cell injection. This does not fix it overnight but each week getting better and much of the pain is gone. I was able to dance at my sons wedding even a few fast ones. Very happy so far with progress. Greg B.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have told everyone who will listen that before you have surgery visit Dr. Lox. This has been a blessing to have made this decision. Also people need to know that the Stem Cells come from you. Mike F.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Dennis M Lox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Featured in the News Across the Nation: Dr. Dennis Lox, an Expert in Sports & Regenerative Medicine, Discusses Knee Stem Cell Therapy, Hip Stem Cell Therapy and Ankle Stem Cell Therapy.

• English

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal