Ratings for Dr. Dennis M Lox

Dr. Lox and his staff are very professional in every aspect of my treatments, from before, during, and after. I would highly recommend them. G. Collins

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

When I started I could not stand or walk for more than a few minutes, after several cortisone shots with little improvement. I knew I had to look for something else. I finally had a stem cell injection. This does not fix it overnight but each week getting better and much of the pain is gone. I was able to dance at my sons wedding even a few fast ones. Very happy so far with progress. Greg B.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have told everyone who will listen that before you have surgery visit Dr. Lox. This has been a blessing to have made this decision. Also people need to know that the Stem Cells come from you. Mike F.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I would recommend Doctor Lox to anyone (and do). Shari R.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Right from the get go – Dr. Lox has been very supportive. At first he scared me with his intensity, but that was because he knows his stuff. He is very personable and knowledgeable. My experience with the Stem Cell Treatment on my knees (both knees) this has been very good. It exceeds all the expectations I had and more! I would highly recommend Dr. Lox and Stem Cell Treatment! Wonderful. Patricia M.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I had degenerative lower back disc disease and I'm 73 and I’ve felt like a floor mat in a New York Taxi Cab. I’ve had this pain for too many years and finally I decided to do something about it. I contacted about a dozen different types of Doctors and I wanted a professional since it was my back they would be working on. I found out about Dr. Lox and his treatment using stem cells on the news. It’s been about eight months now and I feel great! My house use to look like I was a hoarder, but my pain was so bad I couldn’t clean. I have so much energy now my house looks beautiful and my children now come over much more often to visit. I am so delighted! Big hugs and Kisses to you Dr. Lox. Maggie Silver

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Lox and his staff were very informative and friendly. They answered all my questions and I felt confident in his ability to take and administer the stem cells in my hips. Alice.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I am very pleased with the progress I have made do to the treatment Dr. Lox did on my knees. Mr. Taylor

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I had stem cells done for both of my knees. My visit to Dr. Lox was absolutely wonderful! My knees feel great. I highly recommended Dr. Lox to my friends. Very Happy! G.L.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I was diagnosed with ankle arthritis on both feet. I heard Dr. Lox on the radio and setup an appointment. Dr. Lox was so very polite and answered all my questions and I had many. I went for the treatment about three months ago. They did a follow-up call to see how I was doing. I am writing this review to tell you that the treatment worked very well! Dr. Lox is defiantly an expert. I am a very hard person to please and have never given a positive review until now. Larry.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Dennis M Lox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Featured in the News Across the Nation: Dr. Dennis Lox, an Expert in Sports & Regenerative Medicine, Discusses Knee Stem Cell Therapy, Hip Stem Cell Therapy and Ankle Stem Cell Therapy.

• English

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI