I'm a 38 year old mother of three children and had suffered from knee pain for years. One day I decided to go to the doctors to find out why I was in so much pain. In short they found that I have avascular necrosis. I thought this happened to people allot older then me. I was in tears. I really didn't want to have surgery and have someone cut me open. I did some homework and found that allot of people had stem cell treatment instead of surgery. After doing some more research and getting information on their results. I contacted several stem cell treatment places which seemed like all they wanted was my money and didn't seem to even want to give me the time of day. I then found Dr. Lox in Florida who spent over an hour with me answering all my concerns so I decided to get stem cells with him. It's been a little over six months now and me knee feels great! I am so thankful that there are still Doctors such as Dr. Lox that are caring enough to go out of their way to actually want to help people. Lilly H. :) California

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I love to play golf, however in the last five years I've been experencing extreme pain in my left shoulder. I've been taking pain medication for it on a daily basis to mask it. I finally decided to go for stem cell therapy. It's been over three months now and no more pain. Now if I could only golf better. Thank you Dennis M Lox and thank your staff more me as well. I'm very pleased with me results. Your friend Jeff S.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I've had shoulder pain for 3 years until now. It's been three months since I've seen Dr. Lox at his stem cell center. I am so thankful my friend told me about Dr. Lox and stem cells as a treatment. I would have never have thought that was an option! I can actually lift and carry my new granddaughter. Thank you Dr. Lox! RANDY FROM UTAH.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

It's been two months now since I had my ankle stem cell injection by Doctor Lox and man am I happy. Originally my main Doctor said I would need to have my ankle fused, which would have prevented my mobility considerably. Doctor Lox's staff thank you for all the follow-ups and checking in with me, Jon from Alabama.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Lox and his stem cell treatment on my knee's. I have AVN, which is very painful. Dr. Lox is a very talented Doctor. His staff was also very polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Lox for stem cell treatment in a blink of an eye. Adam B.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I had a fantastic consultation with Dr. Lox regarding my knee AVN. I'm looking forward to my stem cell treatment in two weeks. I read all of his reviews and I must say they are very accurate. Gary...

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

As a 62 year old mother with hip AVN, life was miserable. I went to Doctor Lox for stem cell treatment and it's been two months now since. I feel no pain and I can even ride a bicycle. Doctor Lox and his staff are super friendly. I am so very pleased I chose him. Jen

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Lox thank you for my stem cell therapy. It's been three months now since my treatment and my wrist is feeling great! I highly recommend you to everyone I meet. Yours truly Don.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I'm an avid Soccer Player from Russia and I wanted to avoid having surgery. I searched the internet for an expert in the field of stem cells and found Dr. Lox. Dr. Lox filled me in on the whole process on how would could help my knee. I decided to go with knee stem cells treatment instead of surgery based on the fact if I had surgery I may never be able to play Soccer again. Dr. lox is an excellent Doctor. It's only been two weeks since my knee stem cell treatment but I am already feeling much better. Hopefully in another few weeks I will be back on the field. John

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I came from Finland to see Dr. Lox for Stem Cell Therapy for Hip Arthritis. What an amazing experience. They are so nice at his clinic. Dr. Lox we had a fantastic time on our visit. The beach there was beautiful! Thank you and your staff for making all the travel accommodations. Everything was perfect. You are very talented and experienced. We are already looking forward to seeing you again in two months. XOXO Alice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Dennis M Lox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Featured in the News Across the Nation: Dr. Dennis Lox, an Expert in Sports & Regenerative Medicine, Discusses Knee Stem Cell Therapy, Hip Stem Cell Therapy and Ankle Stem Cell Therapy.

• English

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 38 year old mother of three children and had suffered from knee pain for years. One day I decided to go to the doctors to find out why I was in so much pa..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love to play golf, however in the last five years I've been experencing extreme pain in my left shoulder. I've been taking pain medication for it on a daily b..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had shoulder pain for 3 years until now. It's been three months since I've seen Dr. Lox at his stem cell center. I am so thankful my friend told me about D..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been two months now since I had my ankle stem cell injection by Doctor Lox and man am I happy. Originally my main Doctor said I would need to have my ankle..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with Dr. Lox and his stem cell treatment on my knee's. I have AVN, which is very painful. Dr. Lox is a very talented Doctor. His staff was al..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a fantastic consultation with Dr. Lox regarding my knee AVN. I'm looking forward to my stem cell treatment in two weeks. I read all of his reviews and I m..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a 62 year old mother with hip AVN, life was miserable. I went to Doctor Lox for stem cell treatment and it's been two months now since. I feel no pain and I ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lox thank you for my stem cell therapy. It's been three months now since my treatment and my wrist is feeling great! I highly recommend you to everyone I me..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm an avid Soccer Player from Russia and I wanted to avoid having surgery. I searched the internet for an expert in the field of stem cells and found Dr. Lox. ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came from Finland to see Dr. Lox for Stem Cell Therapy for Hip Arthritis. What an amazing experience. They are so nice at his clinic. Dr. Lox we had a fantast..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had Chronic shoulder pain for some time in the past. A friend of mine that had knee stem cells done awhile back told me about Dr. Lox and how well the trea..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just saw Doctor Lox today for a Stem Cell Consultation. What a great staff they have. Super friendly! I decided I'm going to get both my Knees done after talk..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a Concert Pianist in England and I just wanted to give Thanks to Dr. Lox for his Stem Cell Treatment to my Wrist. I was diagnosed with wrist. Avascular Nec..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Grandmother is a 96 year old women who suffered from Osteoarthritis. She had Dr. Lox inject her hips with stem cells instead of having surgery. It's been thr..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with a scapholunate ligament tear on my wrist. I talked with a couple of doctors and they said I needed surgery but could not guarantee that I w..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 55 year old male runner that has bad knees. I had a consultation with Dennis Lox MD about a month ago and I finally went got my stem cell knee injection ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife Roze, had stem cell injection for her hips by Dr. Lox. It's been several weeks now and she is doing much better and can stand in one place for allot lon..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first started seeing Dr. Lox when he was in St. Petersburg and continued seeing him after he moved up to Clearwater. He and his staff are very caring of the..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to give a big thanks to Dr. Lox and his friendly staff. I skyped him awhile back from Ireland for a consultation on my knee on March 2014. Shortl..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had knee pain since 2002. After doing my homework on knee pain I decided to fly to the US from Canada to see Dr. Lox after having talked to him on the phon..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After three years of having avascular necrosis in my wrist I finally decided I needed surgery. A friend of my told me about Doctor Lox and Stem Cells. I decided..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a Professional Baseball player and of course I guess age catches up with one at the age of 44. My shoulder "Rotator Cuff" got a tear in it. I can't tell you..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A year ago I started having a great deal of pain in my knees. It felt like a stabbing pain under my knee cap as well as generating down the back of my leg and t..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lox is amazing. Spends a lot of time with his patients, which most doctors do not do. And he is very caring and friendly. I refer all of my family and frien..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was concerned that my stem cell procedure was going to be painful and had worked myself up in to a frenzy by the time I got in to the exam room. Dr. Lox assur..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had stem cells done on both of my knees by Dr Lox and it has been two months now. Their staff was very nice along with doing a followup on me. I am happy to s..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lox gave me back my mobility ! after 50 years of skiing I could barley walk - always in pain-after having stem cells in both knees I am nearly pain free & w..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad there is an alternative to knee surgery. More people should know about Stem Cells and Dr. Lox. Many kudos to Dr. Lox and his staff!"

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "International flight from Turkey to LAX for stem cell treatment with Doctor Lox and his new medical office is much easier than trying to get to Florida. I am so..."

September 19, 2015

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drove down from Georgia to Dr. Lox's office in Florida for my stem cell appointment to get an injection for my right hip. By the time I got there both my hips..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lox is amazing. His work with Stem Cells is bar none the best "

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Lox was amazing. I do allot of running and martial arts for exercise and was diagnosed with avn on my left knee. It's been three months since I got ste..."

September 16, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(727) 462-5582".

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude! Would not recommend this office to anyone. "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "No more pain!!!!! Even after surgery!!! People in pain there is life after pain meds! Thank you Dr. Lox"

March 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thinking about having stem cell injections on my shoulder. I have had rotor cuff surgery and it did not go will, in a lot of pain. Heard about Dr. Lox how do yo..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with my stem cell procedure. Doctor Lox was very informative and friendly. The staff was professional and comforting."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did allot if research before I found www.drlox.com and I was very pleased I went with him as opposed to some others I had talked to. He was very polite and co..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a little nervous at first as I'm not to fond of needles and this was my first time getting stem cell injections. Dr. Dennis Lox was very patient answering..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very informative and caring. Went to him for Knee Stem Cell Injections."

October 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Dennis" to "Dennis M."

October 20, 2013